| Fantasy League Champion Pools Help|
Repeat after me:
- I participate in this pool strictly for ENTERTAINMENT purposes.
- I'm not in this to make money, I'm in it to have fun
- I'm going to be a good sport to the host and fellow pool members
- If I don't agree with any of the above, I will not participate!
|How Do I Join?
- If you wish to participate, please sign up here
- The Pool is 100% FREE
- If you wish to participate multiple times (to increase your chances, perhaps), just use a different email
- Get your friends in on the action... What better way to show your soccer knowledge and claim bragging rights :)
- Become a Fantasy League Champion!
|Accessing the Website|
- Use the EMAIL ID and Password you've entered to log in.
- Make the necessary changes in your profile...
- PLEASE NOTE: The tie braking question can only be entered prior to the tournament start
|The Scoring System|
- Note: All scores can be updated right up to the official game time
- Basically, you have to predict scores. The point total is the sum of all points based on:
- Correct Outcome = 1 point
- Perfect Score = [Correct Outcome] + [2 bonus points]
- For example take a game between Man United and Liverpool.
If your prediction is
Man United - Liverpool 2-1, and Man United wins, you get 1 point,
if the official score matches your prediction, you get 2 extra bonus points.
- What about ties? Same applies. If you predict a tie and the match ends in a tie,
you get 1 point for the correct outcome. In case of a perfect score, you get 2 extra bonus points...
- What about the knockout round? Same applies, except the points are doubled and score is compared to whatever
it was prior to the penalty shootout. The game therefore can last 120 minutes (including the extra time)!
- The penalties are scored separately using the system below:
- Correct PK Outcome = 2 Points
- Perfect PK Score = [Correct PK Outcome] + [2 Bonus Points]
- These apply regardless of the game's outcome (can be considered a game on its own)
As an example, if TEAM-A and TEAM-B meet in a knockout game, you have the following options:
- Pick TEAM-A to win 3-2 in the game but pick TEAM-B on Penalties 5-4 as a backup plan.
- If TEAM-A wins in either regulation or extra time, you get 2 Points.
- If they manage to win 3-2 you get 4 Bonus Points for a total of 6 Points...
- If TEAM-A wins on penalties (the game would end in a draw, of course), you get 2 Points.
- If the actual penalty score is 5-4, you get 2 Bonus Points
- If you're brave enough, you can predict a draw, say 2-2, and TEAM-A to win on penalties 4-2.
- If all this comes through, you get 10 Points in total. GOOD LUCK with that :)
- What about Bonus Teams? Pick two teams you think will be the Top 2, where you score:
- 50 pts For the Winner
- 30 pts for the Runner Up
- The placement has to be CORRECT in order to get the points.
1. TOTAL number of goals you scored in the tournament.
2. Number of perfect scores from regulation time
3. Signup Time (it has never come to this yet)
- If you have any questions comments and suggestions, send me email to
- Spread the word, have fun, enjoy the tournament:)